Function: Beating Eggs / Whipping Cream
Gear Position: 5 Files
1. Place The Ingredients On A Bowl
2. Select The Correct Whisks And Place Them Firmly Into The Mixer
3. Always Start With The First Speed And Increase Gradually To The Desire Speed According The Task
4. For Better Results Using The Firs Speed Place The Bowl With An Slightly Inclination
5. Unplug The Mixer After Finish And Press The Eject Button To Release The Hooks
Product Safety And Care:
● Always Operate The Mixer On A Dry, Even And Stable surface. Do Not Use The Mixer Or Try To Repair It If It Has Been Damaged
● Never Place The Mixer Or Long Power Cord In liquids. Keep Hands, Utensils And Other Dangling Objects Away From The Rackets During Use
● The Long Power Cord Should Be Kept Away From The Motorized Part Of The Racket During Use. Never Place The Blender On Or Near Stoves While The Burners Are On
• Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses. Most MGs come with overload protection which automatically turns off the motor in case of overheating.
• Burning smell during first few usage is normal due to varnish coating on motor and will stop after few usage cycles.